On Wednesday 6th March 7pm you can hear about autism and Aspergers from a range of speakers, including yours truly!
Click here for the flyer
FREE Autism/Aspergers INFORMATION EVENING to partner Parents and Children with ASDs in their lives
All parents are welcome to attend a FREE 1.5 hour information session where some of the leading Australian Nutritionists, Social Workers, Researchers and Clinical Psychologists will speak about structures which have benefited some families living with Autism/Aspergers and made a huge improvement in their standard of living.
Where: Yarraville Community Centre, 59 Francis St, Yarraville, VIC 3013
Date: Wednesday 6 March 2013
Time: 7 - 8:30pm
Speakers include: -
- Lyndel Kennedy - Aspergers Syndrome Support Network Victoria and author of "The Hidden Diffability: Discovering Aspergers"
- Dennis Crowley - Biomedical Autism Support Group Melbourne
- Dr. Richard Eisenmajer - The ASD Clinic
- Dr. Danuta Bulhak-Paterson - Unique U Psychology
- Murray Dawson-Smith - CEO of AMAZE (Autism Victoria)
Donation: Gold coin donation on the night towards the venue hire and organisation.
Making a massive difference to the parents and children living with ASDs in the Western Suburbs Melbourne
Contact / Enquiries / RSVP to Shay Wall 0488 100 578